Patient Information & What to Bring
For New Patients
Download PDFs of our Patient Forms, fill them out and bring with you on your visit.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
• Your insurance card and photo i.d.
• A list of current prescription or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency.
• Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history. Bring any pertinent x-rays or records you may have.
• Forms the office may have sent to you.
• Payment/Insurances accepted
• Most commercial insurance plans
• Most HMO and PPO plans
We are happy to process all insurance forms for you as long as you have provided us with the appropriate insurance information. All copays and deductibles are due at the time of service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your insurance plan, billing or financial arrangements, please contact our business office direct at 205.227.0497 or 205.227.0495.
Pell City Internal and Family Medicine is a provider for most major insurance plans. However, it is in your best interest to check your insurance provider's list of participating physicians to be sure your plan allows you to be seen at our office. Also, please review with your insurance customer service representative (or insurance provider) the rules and limitations on coverage and reimbursement.